Monday, April 20, 2009

Podcasts from last semester

After listening to some podcasts from last year's class, I learned how to get ready for my podcast. I learned to be a loud speaker, and not to say a lot of ums. I also learned not be nervous or to try to hide it, because you can tell when people are nervous while conducting their podcasts.

I also learned that I need to interact with my group members when I do my podcast in order for the podcast too sound like a conversation and not so much an interview. I learned that I need to rehearse with more group a few times about how the conversation about our topic, especially with the narrator. I learned that she, the narrator, really conducted the flow of how the podcast went and how it came out. I also learned that I needed to know a lot about the material on my topic, so I would not be surprised when it was time to do my podcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment