Monday, April 20, 2009

Podcast Review

I enjoyed doing the podcast. At first I was nervous, but I once i got up to the mike and was sitting with my group members and talking about my subject, I was fine. I do feel like learned a lot listening in class, and then going home and reviewing them afterward. The podcast was not near as demanding as I thought it was. It was easy to figure out what to talk about once the narrator asked her questions.

I did notice how some people said a lot of ums, or look nervous. But overall I think the class did well on delivering the information asked of their narrators. I also felt like everyone took the time to get well prepared for their topic, and each did their part as a group member.

About the topics, I felt they had to do with what most of us are studying, such as elementary education. Even though I am studying to be a PE teacher, I found the websites useful that I had to look up and that others talked about. I knew there was alot on the web, but I usually have trouble finding it. This helped to learn about the use of podcast and how to prepare for projects using podcasts and websites in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment