Monday, April 20, 2009

About EDM 310

I learned many things, while being in EDM 310. I learned things such as how to do a podcast, Google docs, presentation on Google, how to set up a Google account and its uses, i tunes, alt tags, about those who need alt tags and how it helps them, about Delicious.com, Twitter, and word processing. I learned more than that, I can not possibly list everything I learned, or remember all of it. There was a lot of information crammed into this semester. I did enjoy learning about how computers and the internet can affect my teaching. I now know how to navigate around through Firefox and the internet in general. I enjoyed doing the presentations about ourselves in class. I learned that I have a good speaking voice, and I also learned a lot about my classmates. In class, we did a lot of blogging, and I mean a lot of blogging. Sometimes I felt like too much, about websites I may never use, but I was interesting to keep up with the other students in the class. There were also a lot of projects due in this class. I do feel there was ample amount of time to finish them though, if I had not waited till that last minute or had a full time job along with school. I have learned, that for me, working full time and going to school is hard for me. But I do feel I put forth my best effort to get what I could out of my classes and this class included.

No comments:

Post a Comment