Sunday, March 1, 2009

About Wickipedia

After researching NPR(National Public Radio) from Wickipedia, I learned that wickipedia can be very helpful to research almost anything. It can be accessed by everyone through a computer, a nd has tons of credited infromation on any topic. I was able to learn about the history of NPR, who created it and why, and how it has affected radio stations throughout the years. Wickipedia has made research easy, with guideline instructions on to search for any topic. I could see myself using wickipedia for school, in my job, for writing research papers, and answering quick questions. I feel, after listening to the podcast and reading about Virigil Griffith, that wickipedia can be trusted. Although you can never have too many sources when researching a topic, I feel wickipedia is a vauluable resource.

No comments:

Post a Comment