Saturday, January 17, 2009

A little bit about me

Hey, My name is Lauren Lemon. I already have a Bachlors Degree in Sports Management and Leisure Recreation from the University of South Alabama. I went back to get my masters in Community Counseling in Fall of 07 immedialtely after graduation. I loved the program, but was fortunite enough to land a job as Elementary PE Teacher at Mobile Christian(my highschool), and Head Track Coach. Loving that job even more than counseling, and realizing how much I loved being active with kids,made me decide to come back and get my PE Teacher Certificate. It will only take me two years to get certified. From there I may or may not go back at get my masters, depending on where I am in life. My fiance is in the military, which requires one to be able to move around alot. But for now I love my job, and am looking forward to getting certified. For little tidbits of info about me, you can read my profile I updated on here. There is much more to me than work and school, I am creative, spontaneous, determined, and very active. It doesnt take much to make me happy, usually a big bowl of ice cream, or playing with a puppy does the trick. But yeah Im pretty simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment